Futuristic Copper-Clad Dwelling House - South Hams
Bovey Construction first encountered this landmark, riverside property as a small timber shack with quiet aspirations of greatness in the capable hands of architect Stan Bolt.
Having initially been marginally out-tendered, we were brought back in to complete the partially completed roofless structure when the original construction company went into administration.
Futuristic Copper-Clad Dwelling House – South Hams
- Negotiating the dramatically steep, heavily-wooded plot.
- Assuming management of the project mid-build without hand-over.
- The creation of varying floor heights and connecting stairs in keeping with the desire to directly replicate the topography and essence of the natural landscape.
- Achieving a quality of craftsmanship worthy of the copper sheets used to clad the exterior.
- The successful takeover of the project and the swift implementation of effective planning and management systems.
- Meeting the design criteria and uniqueness of a Stan Bolt project.
- Completing a highly individual finishes package to a high standard.